30 Jul 2012
Is Been a Long Time..
i’ve not been blogging for a really long time.. ermmm.. the last date post is dec! OMG! (0_o)”
there has really been too many going on.. let me do a list of 100 recaps.. too long?
okay, a short 12 recaps will do for the missing half a year and lotsa pictures..
Beware, i have warn you.. Is gonna be a really loooong post!
1) Busy slogging myself out at my job, working in office, at home, in office, at home..
14hours a day, 7days a week.. this explain, why i have been missing from all over the
place for the first quarter of the year..
2) started a new job (yes again..) in April 2012..
so i can make more time for my Mr S, Sewing, Family, Sewing, Friends, Sewing,
Sleeping, Sewing… i think you get the picture.. = )
3) Sewing has been a bit challenging, staying in Mr S parent’s house after our wedding, mainly due to space constraint.. thus, very little sewing has been done..
we are still trying to work it out. 🙂
4) Went on a short trip with our travelling buddies to Bangkok, Thailand in April.
Enjoy ourselves tremendously.. spend the days eating yummy food, shopping, massage,
eating, shopping, massage.. eating, shopping, massage..
5) Upgrade the software of my iphone 4, did not back up properly, so now i have a
“brand new phone” with only 37contacts list and 9.5GB available space!!
Cons : All my precious photos and videos of my nephews, nieces, skylar, wedding and
new projects all went “poof”.. this explain the lack of photos in this blog
Pros : now i can access new apps and the internet loading speed is a lot faster. LOL
6) Mr S set up a new website for me, to sell my finished products..
(so that i will stop expanding my “territory storage space” into his side of the cabinet)
if you are interested, do drop by and say hello at my new website “ThimbleBerry” :
7) Sewing up a storm of drawstring bags and sanitary purse to sell at flea market and list in our website
8) Completed a reversible handcarry bag for my elder sister and a knitting needle pouch
for her friend’s daughter. By the way, my elder sister is fantastic in knitting! ^^
9) Went on a flea market in July, the left side of the table are all my handmade goodies
and the right side are all my stock which i import in years ago..
10) PAUL open their restaurant in Singapore! The last time we had one of their yummy
pastry was back in July 2010 when we were in Taiwan for a holiday! how time flies..
miss all yummy food and great shopping in Taiwan!
** note to myself, never post pictures of food in the middle of the night..
Feel sooo hungry now!! LOL**
11) And because we miss all the yummy food and shopping and Hotspring and… in Taiwan,
Our travelling buddies and us just bought our air tickets to Taiwan, next year May!
Stay Tune.. I have a lot more projects to share.. ^^